• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a morning.

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well as some of you remember im visiting my mum so here is how it goes,
Coco had an op and has most of his fur missing from being shaved so cannot go out in sunlight in case of burning, dora has damaged her ligaments in her hips and cannot run around but should still be allowed to graze however she cannot jump in or out of a hutch or use a ramp, arthur is banned form humping (even though he is neutered its his favourite past time) due to doras hip problem, bracken the foster bunny jumped a 4.5ft fence and got into a part of garden she wasnt allowed despite us watching over her and we had to foroage her out, kitty had emergancy vet appoint with a closed swollen eye it turns out she has a huge ulcer on the eye and is now on 4 meds :( so all in all its been a busy busy morning and its only half 11, i have meds to do at 12 i feel like a vet hospital at the moment and the long drive home with all 5 buns later! not the cheapest month its been!!!!!!

don't know what to say! all be brave and carry on? my what a month. wishing you all health and strength!

Oh dear, well dare I say things can only get better :? Or would that just be tempting fate !!

Sending get well vibes to everyBun xx

thanks guys dora and arthur are settled under the stairs today and seem happy enough, iv let arthur out for a run around in the kitchen so they can still see each other and he is now back in with dora.

kittys eye is seeming to be less swollen today and she is opening it more on ehr own though it still has a ways to go,

bracken is staying with mum so that i could have the poorly pets here

cocos fur is starting to come through and have set up a run attatcehd to the hutch here in the shade. i will let them out a bit later when it less sunny,

thanks for thinking of us! and jane you are right it has to get better~!!!

Back