• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd Forgotten Just How Funny it is !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have not fed my Buns Badminton Horse Feed Fibre Plus Nuggets for ages. As you can see, each nugget is HUGE and rock hard

002-8.jpg

When they get a nugget everybun runs around like a looney hanging on to the nugget as if their life depended on it :lol: Can you imagin the sight of 39 Buns doing that all at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been crying so much this week, but this morning they were tears of laughter !! :lol: :lol:

For anyone interested these are the nuggets I am referring to

http://www.badmintonfeeds.co.uk/products.php?id=70&cat=31

That thought is funny, so i can imagine seeing it would be hilarious.

They are all just trying to cheer mummy up :)

Sounds like you should give them that nugget more often.. if it makes you laugh... thats a nice way to start the day :D

Heheheh :)

I can imagine what they do - because I have some little alfalfa nuggets of a similar consistency and whichever bun gets one runs off and will NOT let the other take it :lol:

Can you do little videos on your camera Jane? I'd love to see this spectacle :lol:

Tee hee :lol:

I found a stash of broad-leaved plantain leaves I'd dried that I'd forgotton about -was still in the oven from about a month ago (shows how often I cook). I gave my 5 buns a leaf each today and they munched away- it sounded like they were all munching on crisps together- imagine 39 buns doing that! xx

Back