• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Full moon?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
The buns have been complete lunatics the last couple of days, chewing cab;es, skirting boards, curtains, the bars or their cage, and trying to dig through carpets, doors and walls...I've just noticed it's a full moon...coincidence or not? :shock::shock:

Think I've got wererabbits :?

The buns have been complete lunatics the last couple of days, chewing cab;es, skirting boards, curtains, the bars or their cage, and trying to dig through carpets, doors and walls...I've just noticed it's a full moon...coincidence or not? :shock::shock:

Think I've got wererabbits :?

:lol: Don't know if it affects them as such but, the obvious brighter sky/night probably does a bit, I know the moon phases affect me, not to the point where I start howling at the moon or anything but, I am definately more highly strung.

When I'd gone to bed last night, hubby said Louie was being a right ratbag :shock:

Chewing the whicker storage baskets, climbing on top of the computer printer, none of these things has he ever done before :shock:

Back