• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Growth Spurt

Hessen

Banned
The naughty bunsters have been getting a lot bigger recently, they look bigger without being just fatter, they're 1 and a half years old now.

Their diet hasn't changed, infinite hay and a small handful of pellets with the odd bit of greens.

They just don't run around like they used to, get a couple of bunny hops when they get let out but most of time they're happy just wanderinga round slowly or just sat grooming each other.

Do I have any cause for concern?

I think it's probably best to ask the vet if in doubt, if they say they are overweight you might have to resort to forced exercise, yours are indoors aren't they, you could try putting them on the stairs so they have to go up or down - not excessively obviously - maybe they are a bit daunted by the new addition perhaps and keeping a low profile? Maybe some treats / new toys are in order?

Well they are due at the vets next week anyway, so will ask them what they think then.

I think they might be a bit bored, I've ordered them a few more cardboard boxes to destroy and a new tunnel :)

Good news, they are both fine, vet said they are in perfect health and nowehere near being overweight :)

Rum however did nearly escape at the vets though! The little monkey.

Mine don't dash around as much at the moment!, I put it down to the weather, I think Bobs could do with losing a bit though

Back