• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pumpkin and Dexter

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
home.php

This is Pumpkin and Dexter :)

Pumpkin is a 13 month old cross breed (most likely rex and some kind of giant as she is HUGE!!!)

and ....

Dexter is a 10 week old Dutch :)

Bonded them 2 weeks ago and from day 1, they were smitten :) First go at bonding and it went amazingly well!!! Even our big fat cat, Selby seems to love him :) Although he has had a few friendly paws across the head for being a bit annoying! Funnily enough, it hasn't put him off and he still likes to chase Selby round the house! Brave bun, I think :)

Pumpkin is currently a bit ill (Ear infection, possible abscess) so is feeling a bit sad atm...

Ps. Quality isn't fabulous as took the pics on my Iphone... sorry guys :)

Last edited:
And this is Pumpkin and Selby upstairs!

Note the ripped up paper on the floor... that would be Pumpkins doing! And the dolls leg belongs to my 2 year old!

pumplesandselby.jpg

Eeeek, Pumpkin just looks like Mops :( :)love::love:)

They make a gorgeous pair :love:

Oh no... Who is Mops? Is she is bunny heaven now? Massive huggles if so!
Bet Mops wasn't like a teenage girl though... My Pumpkin is a moody girl and seems to think she's the Queen of the castle! She'd even started to eat Selby's cat food to show him who was boss - and it was rabbit flavoured cat food!!! I have a cannibal bun :?

xxx

Back