• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: pair of mature bunnies ...sooty and fern ,.UPDATE post 312

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0410july2010turkey0013.jpg

Sooty

2010_0410july2010turkey0014.jpg

2010_0410july2010turkey0015.jpg

Fern

2010_0410july2010turkey0017.jpg

Sooty and Fern .
aged 4 and 3 yrs ...

These two georgeous buns have already been with us several months and have so far been overlooked...possibly due to their ages and the fact that theu are black and agouti buns...the most overlooked colours we find .

Add to this the fact that Fern had to have a dental last week and it seems the odds are stacked against this pair finding a new home .

If you have space and the love to spare for this mature pair of beautiful buns please pm me for more details . They have so much to offer and it saddens me to think they may face spending the rest of their lives in rescue .

Last edited:
I met Sooty and Fern today at the BARC open day, and they are sooo gorgeous and tiny. Sooty has the most adorable face :love:. I hope they find their forever home soon - they deserve it xxx

These 2 will make someone a lovely companion, they are so trusting and friendly and come to the front of their hutch to say hello when you go near them. I hope they find their forever home soon:love:

Black buns and agouti buns are beautiful at any age, if I had room I would have them as I love the oldies, I do hope they find a loving forever home soon :love::love:

I just don't get the whole colour thing :? I mean a cute face is a cute face, no matter what colour fur, and I have never seen a bunny that isn't cute!

Sooty and Fern are :love::love::love: I really hope they find the home they deserve x

still no new home yet for these two...BUT...they did get a delivery today ..

Lynne from animalmagicpetsupplies turned up with a basket of treats for them . Someone had noticed them at the open day on sunday and ordered them a nice surprize .. :D
will try and upload pics later :wave:

still no new home yet for these two...BUT...they did get a delivery today ..

Lynne from animalmagicpetsupplies turned up with a basket of treats for them . Someone had noticed them at the open day on sunday and ordered them a nice surprize .. :D
will try and upload pics later :wave:

Aww that's lovely :love:
They are really lovely buns,i wish someone would give them a home :wave:

Aaaaaaaw look at Fern with the Crunchy Cracker in her mouth:lol:

They are on the blog now Angie so hopefully it might help generate some interest.

Back