• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twig and Noodles new Hutch , U/D further pics page 3

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Had this made for Twig and Noodle to help Noodle cope better on 3 legs.... Not that she doesnt cope fine , but want to reduce wear to the remaining leg in fear of future sores / arthritis.

It came today.... I need to 'nibble proof' it with the plaster board edging.

Its actually a dog kennel....

Photo0088.jpg

To demonstrate the size....

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Arty pic :

Photo0100.jpg

Sorry.... who has 3 legs????

Photo0096.jpg

The 'hutch' is 3ft x 4ft and the run is 6ft x 4ft.

They LOVE it!!! and it is so so sturdy....

Here is the top :

Photo0092.jpg

A lot of work went into this and it cost only £135!!! The lid also lifts off.....

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
I don't think it's big enough quite frankly, I don't think your third bunny can stand up in it or binky. You should be disgusted with yourself :p

How's noodle getting along now? :D

we are really pleased with it... the wire is SO thick, nothing would get in or out. Not even a huge dog....

Now both hutches are sturdy I never have to worry about foxes... If I try to move the run it wont even wobble...

I don't think it's big enough quite frankly, I don't think your third bunny can stand up in it or binky. You should be disgusted with yourself :p

How's noodle getting along now? :D

LMAO I thought u were being serious then I was shocked until I worked it out!!!

Noodle is great, see the video she is no different to a 4 legged bunny however she is getting a bit wee stained on her remaining leg we will have to keep an eye on it save urine scalds, none at the moment but think she is struggling to keep it clean.

Ever since her accident she is easier to handle so not much of a problem. She is a big cuddle bun.

unfortunately due to the large scale of her operation I dont want her neutered until mid to late september until she has fully recovered... so she is still trying to hump twiglet........

Can you believe she is still the dominant of the pair???

Looks like really good quality :love:

Where did you buy it, if you don't mind me asking?

From a local shed and fencing bloke on Dawley Brook Trading Estate, Kingswinford..... We cant praise them highly enough...... I never imagined it would be so cheap. The amount of materials they have put into it is phenominal for the price.

We drew plans and they made it for us from the plans but no certainly didnt build it !!!

And yeah my OH has been allowed out for an hour to play on his x box

Oh gosh no, definately not being serious :D It looks amazing! And a real bargain too! It looks really well made :D I'm glad she's getting on so much better :love:

Daft question, what happeneded to twig's ears? Did they sneakily lop when I haven't been looking?

Oh gosh no, definately not being serious :D It looks amazing! And a real bargain too! It looks really well made :D I'm glad she's getting on so much better :love:

Daft question, what happeneded to twig's ears? Did they sneakily lop when I haven't been looking?

Oh yeah............ they have a mind of their own... Some days they are up, down or one up and one down............ but they are down about 80% of the time.....

If u move them up with your hands they stay up for a bit its funny.....

I think she is having an identity crisis.........

That looks really well made for the money - just shows how much profit there must be in the rubbish hutches with thin bits of plywood.

I really must take up a carpentry course and look into building good hutches to sell for Hopper........

Oooo i like it. it looks so cosy. :love:

Did you mean it cost £135 for the whole lot? dog kennel and run ? and you had it made for you ?

That is a reet bargain.:shock::thumb:

Back