• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want a free hutch collection only?

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
From Stourbridge.

3 Storey hutch.

Hay donation appreciated but not required (especially if your a rescue)

Nibbled quite a lot- as you can see. But only about 5 months old.

Photo0089.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0091.jpg

Not sure on size exactly, aprox 4ft width. Almost 6ft tall.

Not big enough as a permanent home for two fully grown bunnies, but ok for single bun, nethies or pigs.

PM me

PS: Dont forget to check out my other thread on what lucky bunnies have replaced this with :D

Do you not have a local rescue? Im sure they would be really greatful :) If we were closer i'd have it for the foster piggies, but were a bit too far :( xx

From Stourbridge.

3 Storey hutch.

Hay donation appreciated but not required (especially if your a rescue)

Nibbled quite a lot- as you can see. But only about 5 months old.

Photo0089.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0091.jpg

Not sure on size exactly, aprox 4ft width. Almost 6ft tall.

Not big enough as a permanent home for two fully grown bunnies, but ok for single bun, nethies or pigs.

PM me

PS: Dont forget to check out my other thread on what lucky bunnies have replaced this with :D

which is your over thread, i want a nosey :)

How about Tracy? She's not too far away.

I don't know if she wants or needs it, just a thought as Rugby isn't so far away (although according to the AA its an hour :shock: ) :)

there's a website called shipley where you can put up a delivery and drivers can bid for the contract, maybe the rescue would be interested in doing that if they had a maximum price in mind? You could put on it thats it's to deliver to a charity and they might offer extra cheap rates! :D

its a shame i don't live closer i would have brought a whole bale of hay as a donation. this would have suited my lion head cross bunny as she don't get on with anyother of my bunnys since her friend died 4 months ago.

Back