• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Forest.......got a new friend :-)

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Just come back from the New Forest and there were hundreds of horses:love::love:

These ones were just outside the pub where we stopped for lunch
2010_0731Image0014.jpg

and the deer are fed by the rangers to encourage them close enough for visitors to see them
2010_0731Image0007.jpg

And my lovely hubbie bought me a new friend......

2010_0731Image0048.jpg

I :love::love::love:it

Looks like you had a great day, with the horses and the deer:love::love::love::love:
I love the hare.:love::love::love: So, whats his/her name??:p

p.s. love the baby picture in the backround, very cute:love:

Last edited:
The horses and the deer are beautiful.

Sorry, but the bunny statue is marvellous but also creepy (reminds me of some stuff from Watership Down).

Its a hare from "A Coven of Witches" in Burley, and I was told she is called Hernia,which is what I presume they thought you'd get when you pick it up as it weighs a ton!
We only went in to buy some fairy dust and spells for Beth:roll:

Its a hare from "A Coven of Witches" in Burley, and I was told she is called Hernia,which is what I presume they thought you'd get when you pick it up as it weighs a ton!

Oooh - I love that shop! Haven't been to Burley for a couple of years, but that rabbit is an incentive to make the drive out again :lol:

My gosh :love: The hare is stunning, how beautiful. I love the New Forest, we went there a few years ago and i was amazed at how friendly the horses/donkeys were :love: xXx

My bf bought me a silver hare for my bracelet from there when we were there in March. :love:

I wear him on my Celtic Cross instead as they match! :love:

She is beautiful! :love::love::love::love:

I'm so jealous - you're living where I want to be!!!!

I know I'm very lucky, I grew up here and would never want to leave, i adore riding across the forest and seeing the birds of prey and the deer :love: must take my decent camera out with me in a rucksack i see so many beautiful shots.... just have to makesure i dont fall off that would be expensive with the camera!! :lol:

Back