• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you ever wash your bunba's??

I personally wouldn't unless really required, we had to wash Leo when he was in his cone for weeks and he hated every second of it.

Plus an extremely fluffy Lionhead takes years and years to dry!

:shock: Id never wash my buns.....would just seem abit strange to do...plus scare the living daylights out of them ....I think...:shock:

Obviously if they have a messy bum or something - just some tepid boiled water would be used...but Id not use shampoo.
:)
Surely shampoos would have been tested on buns too ....with not such good results until they thought they got it right?:cry:

Personally I wouldnt.It could stress out the bun...having said that, I do use cotton wool and water when Lily Shane gets a dirty botty.(shes a special needs bun).:wave:

I personally wouldn't unless really required, we had to wash Leo when he was in his cone for weeks and he hated every second of it.

Plus an extremely fluffy Lionhead takes years and years to dry!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no. wouldn't wash or bath them ever, in case they can't get warm and die! i suppose if you gave them a gentle rub or something so they were soon dry...

i snip dirty fur off. gave up trying to wipe it away.

Back