• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found loads of string in Lucy and Zero's hutch today

Could it have been hidden in their hay? Maybe the strings off a bale or something?

What a mystery!

You probably have a visiting mouse.................................

A mouse?? Why would a mouse bring string?

I did wonder if it came in with the hay :? the hay is normally really good quality but the delivery I got on Tuesday was naff and the bags seemed half empty

what kind of string? its probably from the bale of hay :)

Our string for the bales is usually quite thick, and usually abright colour.

Shes eating ok but ive not seen her poo yet because she`s asleep, im really worried nicola. it was a paper chocolate eclair wrapper with a shiny back.xx

Try not to worry :wave: as long as she's eating she should be ok, just keep an eye on her, and I don't think she'd be asleep if it had blocked her - she'd be in pain. When Cass chewed the internet cable he went really quiet for a while and stopped eating, then he was fine. I know you'll be watching her like a hawk because you're a worrier like me!! I do sometimes wonder if they pick up on our stress and that stops them eating and pooping xx

macrame. great hobby. takes lots of string.

:lol: do you think my buns have found a hobby?

it's grey hay. I've seen that blue twine they normally tie bales with it doesn't seem like that. But a few people seem to have reported weird and wonderful things in their hay recently

A mouse?? Why would a mouse bring string?

I did wonder if it came in with the hay :? the hay is normally really good quality but the delivery I got on Tuesday was naff and the bags seemed half empty

As a gift, much like humans bring a bottle of wine to their friends? :D

Or maybe the buns got a parcel. doesn't explain what they did with the brown paper though. :?

As a gift, much like humans bring a bottle of wine to their friends? :D

Or maybe the buns got a parcel. doesn't explain what they did with the brown paper though. :?

Ate it! Obviously! :lol:

Aww a little macrame gift from a mouse to a rabbit :love: sounds like something out of Beatrix Potter

:lol: do you think my buns have found a hobby?

it's grey hay. I've seen that blue twine they normally tie bales with it doesn't seem like that. But a few people seem to have reported weird and wonderful things in their hay recently

Is there any way they could have got hold of your purse and went shopping? I still don't know where Lola gets her nighties from! I don't buy them!!:shock:

Back