• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know what tree this is and if the buns can eat it please U/D MORE PICS

weeble

Photo021.jpg

Last edited:
Please can you tell us/show us more about it, eg does it flower & what they are like, any fruits/seeds, bark of the trunk. Thanks.

I recognise it, but cant remember what its called, we have some growing near the horse field. Not sure if theyre edible, the horses wont touch them. I'll try and get Dad to tell me what they are later, although wont be able to have internet at home til tomorrow.

I'm not 100% but I will email the pics to my head gardener and see what he thinks...he should know if anyone does!

Your head gardener sounds good thank you

Does that maen you live in a mansion with staff or that you work somewhere with gardens? Just being nosey :D

I work there :lol: He is my boss rather than my personal slave. Forgot to send it last night but have just done so now :wave:

:wave: Went to Screwfix this morning, do you work opposite?

Anyway, back to the point. Caroline who we met up with the last meet may be able to help you with this if you send he the link as I think it is in her line of work.

Back