• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who Im getting in 4 weeks time :O :D

AndreaMcKay

Young Bun
This is the wee fella im getting in 4 weeks:love::love::love::love:
and im SO excited
He is a french lop bun :D
When i finally get him, be prepared for picture overload :lol:

Myweebun.jpg

myweebunn.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

What do you all think?lucky or what!! :D:D

oooooh.Hes a cutie...how old is he now???? Dont these Frenchies have a habit of getting rather large and he looks really wee there!! What are you going to call him???

He's so sweet.:love::wave: I know a minilop with very similar fur colouring. Looking forward to more pics. :)

I know i love him already :love:
Hes only 4 weeks old now and in that photo, so i have to wait until hes old enough to come
His father was 15lbs so hes probably going to get huge :lol: but im prepared for that
Im going to be getting weekly photos until then, so il post them when i get another few :D

Edit

Oops i forgot to mention, as i love the country turkey, im going to be naming him a turkish name
If you have any suggestions of words i could translate that would be great
So far i like
Mutlu - happy
and Yavru - baby

Last edited:
I know i love him already :love:
Hes only 4 weeks old now and in that photo, so i have to wait until hes old enough to come
His father was 15lbs so hes probably going to get huge :lol: but im prepared for that
Im going to be getting weekly photos until then, so il post them when i get another few :D

Oh God,Oh God,OH GOD!!
4 weeks??????????????????????????????
hes so boofuls!! and such a baby!! I adore babies.....

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I know i hope everything goes to plan
I added a bit to my post up there about names^
Be great if i could get some suggestions to translate and see what they come out like :)

:love::love::love:....sooo cute & flufflies!

Will he get a longish coat?
Will he get a friend?

aaaah.....soooo adorable ...wow.....:love::love::love:

I dont think he will have a longish coat but it does look really fluffly :lol:
And i think we may be getting him a friend but we just going to see how it goes with one, but i really hope to :)
If we were though, would it have to be a similar size? like could you have a mini lop with him?

my first ever rabbit was a french lop, called thumper, she was a rescue, we where only talking about her today, she was a lovely big bun, at first she was nervous, don't think she was treated very well, but she grew used to us, and had such a lovely nature about her, we called her the BFG

you rnew bun looks gorgeus, i could tell he was french lop before i read :love: bet you can't wait now :lol:

Back