• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need a thermometer ...

Would the digital ones we use for under our tongue work? I saw my vet use a very similar one to this and it's small enough for bun's bottoms.

Just thought I would mention that most pharmacys do thermometers from around 1.99 - 4.99 i got mine for work fom Boots. But at least you have plenty of options.:D

This isn't aimed at BMH but thought I should menion that taking a Bun's rectal temperature is not a procedure that should be undertaken without being shown how to do it by your Vet. Serious injury could occur if done incorrectly.

This isn't aimed at BMH but thought I should menion that taking a Bun's rectal temperature is not a procedure that should be undertaken without being shown how to do it by your Vet. Serious injury could occur if done incorrectly.

I agree 100% on this and should have put this in my first post ..

I am buying one on recomendation of our vet and I have been shown how to do it .. they have loaned me one in the past but have recomended i get my own :wave:

I bought one from mothercare.

When Steve didn't feel well he popped it in his mouth, I thought I best not tell him where it had been before that :lol::lol:

Back