• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas card fundraiser?

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I started making some bunny Christmas cards today and was wondering whether any one would be interested in some sort of christmas card fundraiser. I will post piccies of the cards later, they are box cards which you can put sweets in.

Would anybody else be interested in making cards for a fundraiser? Just an idea in the initial stages?

I will pm admin if it sounds like a feasible idea.

I only just noticed this, I am glad I am not the only one who has started making their Christmas cards already :lol:

Cards you can put sweets in, that sounds like my type of card ;)

I started making some bunny Christmas cards today and was wondering whether any one would be interested in some sort of christmas card fundraiser. I will post piccies of the cards later, they are box cards which you can put sweets in.

Would anybody else be interested in making cards for a fundraiser? Just an idea in the initial stages?

I will pm admin if it sounds like a feasible idea.

I'd be happy to make cards too for a fundraiser :wave:

I'll try and get some pics tomorrow night. Just need to find suitable sweets or chocolate coins to go in them. Thanks Blackberry that would be great. :wave:

Back