• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow I feel special

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby, yes Bobby Just spent twenty minutes snuggling and grooming me:shock::shock:

Spending some time with them beefore we go to the festival and Bobby flopped out next to me with her head in my lap and licked my arem for ages:love:

Sorry gushing but this is my Ghetto Princess, she never grooms anyone really apart from a few cursery licks.

I don't want to leave her now:cry: My brother is coming round for bunneh patrol later. Hope she behaves she nipped him in his privates last time:oops:

Carlo of course is his usual yummy self:love: That bunny has so much love to give:love:

I think they must now your going away fro a couple of days, and just wanted a snuggle befor you go away.:love:
Have a good weekend.:wave:
I`m bein groomed by my 4 year old at the minute. she`s playing hairdressers on my hair, and it`s pulling, and it hurts.:?

Luckily she was well behaved!, yes had an excellent time! Couldn't believe I lasted! still got some vava VOOM

Back