• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The things you do for your buns...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
As Solomon only has one front leg, he cannot bring his left ear down to wash it so I bring it down for him and hold it whilst he washes it! :oops:

What things do you do for your little ones?

Last edited:
Pick up their poos!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: sorry! We also clean Starby's eyes for him. And give him extra fuss to make up for the fact that he cant hear us talking to him like the other bunnies can (he is deaf)

As Solomon only has one front leg, he cannot bring hid left ear down to wash it so I bring it down for him and hold it whilst he washes it! :oops:

:love: This is so lovely.

What do I do for mine? hmm, nothing super special like that.

Pick up their poos!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: sorry! We also clean Starby's eyes for him. And give him extra fuss to make up for the fact that he cant hear us talking to him like the other bunnies can (he is deaf)

Yeah, I also get their sleep dusts / eye crustys out for them! :roll:

As Solomon only has one front leg, he cannot bring his left ear down to wash it so I bring it down for him and hold it whilst he washes it! :oops:

that is so sweet! :love:

mine more or less look after themselves, but i'm obsessed with bottom-cleanliness, checking regularly and trimming anything that might be dirty. i even bought hairdressing scissors for the job.

Back