• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so what pellets do you feed?

Ooh, someone else with Beaphar! I used to use that for Pipkin but when I got Ruby I switched him to Excel because that's what she had (and apparently she was fussy with her food - something I have found to be completely untrue! :roll:) but I've been thinking of changing back.

But yeah, for now I use Excel.

A and P and SS together. I would like to feed Oxbow though as it's non-alfalfa based but with over 30 buns here I couldn't afford it sadly. Quality costs but would be worth it if you only have a few buns.

Ooh, someone else with Beaphar! I used to use that for Pipkin but when I got Ruby I switched him to Excel because that's what she had (and apparently she was fussy with her food - something I have found to be completely untrue! :roll:) but I've been thinking of changing back.

But yeah, for now I use Excel.

The boys all love it - they pull the pot I measure it in out of my hand :lol:

It smells soooo nice - I'm always tempted to try some myself :oops:

The boys all love it - they pull the pot I measure it in out of my hand :lol:

It smells soooo nice - I'm always tempted to try some myself :oops:

Hehe, I knoooow, it smells lovely, all herby :love:
Pipkin really liked it too, but it was awkward for me to buy as there's only one petshop near me that sells it (and it's quite out of the way).

All 4 on SS but when I got a free sample of Excell [sp?] they all went mad for it so I might change over :?

Mine were on allen and page for years but since getting Lyric they have had wagg optimum and they seem in much better condtion:)

All 6 on Science Selective mixed with Excel. They have Excel/SS junior/adult depending on their age, so each buns diet varies, but I use the same brand :)

Back