• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I buy Panacur at pets @ home?

karen354

Warren Veteran
My little baby is being treated for E C :( I need to panacur all my other buns do they sell it at pets@ home and will a 9 day treatment be okay ?

yes, i have seen it at mine :)
i would reccomend a 31 day course with bleaching on day 21 and 28 i think it is

My little baby is being treated for E C :( I need to panacur all my other buns do they sell it at pets@ home and will a 9 day treatment be okay ?

Yes, they do it at PAH, but if EC is present, then they need the full 28 day course. You can use the liquid panacur, but don't say it's for rabbits. It is cheaper to buy it online, but if you're in a rush just go to PAH.

I'm sure someone will come along and tell you the full details.

Yes, they do it at PAH, but if EC is present, then they need the full 28 day course. You can use the liquid panacur, but don't say it's for rabbits. It is cheaper to buy it online, but if you're in a rush just go to PAH.

I'm sure someone will come along and tell you the full details.

If they ask animal shall i say it's for?

Dont you need the prescription to give to p@h?? i was refused it without a vets script.
Have a look online at p@h it also tells you on there. xxxxxxxxx

Dont you need the prescription to give to p@h?? i was refused it without a vets script.
Have a look online at p@h it also tells you on there. xxxxxxxxx

I've bought it there before several times, no problem. I don't any more cos it's £7 something there but £3 something online.

No.....you just need to make sure there is an SQP instore to administer it.

Ahhh trust me to get the wrong end of the stick, i was so miffed i left and went to the vets anyway and it was mega expensive, grace is due again end of aug so im going to be needing some more. xxxxxxxx

You can buy it from pets at home, but I think in one syringe there's only enough for a 9 day course. It'll be loads cheaper to go online (VetUK is a good side) and order the 10% panacur cat and dog, and give the rabbit 0.2ml of panacur daily per kg of bodyweight

when i needed some from vets for a months dose on mowgli, it worked out cheaper for me to use lapizole

in past whenever ive got panacur now, i always used vet uk

Back