• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yayyyyy !!

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Buffy's many is coming back :D:D, when she moulted she lost her big beautiful mane, but slowly it is coming back :D, she now has big tufts on her cheeks and her fringe back :lol::lol:

she has now also lopped one of her ears again :lol::lol:, I think she gets fed up holding those HUGE ears up :lol::lol:

I mean look at the size of those ears :love:
SAM_3011.jpg

She certainly does have huge ears:shock:
She looks very pretty with that puffy mane:love::love::love::love::love:

I LOVEDDDD her big puffy mane :love::love:, was alot of grooming but was gutted when it all went :(, but it is coming back :love::love: will probs never be as big but at least she will have some :D

and yeah her ears are like wow :shock:, I don't know how she can hold them up LOL!

I LOVEDDDD her big puffy mane :love::love:, was alot of grooming but was gutted when it all went :(, but it is coming back :love::love: will probs never be as big but at least she will have some :D

and yeah her ears are like wow :shock:, I don't know how she can hold them up LOL!

Thats starnge that it all went with her moulting!! But then again, bunnies are strange:p:lol:
Hope fully it will come back the same as before:D:love::love::love::love::love:

Thats starnge that it all went with her moulting!! But then again, bunnies are strange:p:lol:
Hope fully it will come back the same as before:D:love::love::love::love::love:

yeahh I know, she was only left with a wee tuft on the top of her head, looked quite silly :oops:, but I don't think she would appreciate that HUGE mane in the hot weather we had :shock::shock:

but it must come in handy in those cold winter months :love:

Back