• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny friendly paint

Keky

Warren Scout
I have heard that Cuprinol is pet friendly, although I have just been in B&Q and the tin didn't say anything about it :?, but as this is for outdoor use does that mean I shouldn't use it indoors?

Does anyone know of any indoor paints that are pet friendly?

What do you want to paint indoors?? If its the walls I wouldn't use the Cuprinol:p but if its something rabbity then it should be ok I think:? (but check with someone else first;)).

Cuprinal garden shades is bunny safe... I have used this for the hutches and playhouse... says on the tins it is safe once dried...

I also use Wilkinsons own brand garden shades... also safe for bunnies once dried and half the price!

It didn't say on the tins I was looking at, I even had the girl looking too :oops:

We don't have Wilkinsons over here, least not that I know of.

It will be for painting the wood inside the buns dog crate, what harm could outdoor paint do indoors?

Will keep googling it, thanks :wave:

Back