• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Rabbit Rescues..

Isis

Mama Doe
I'm buying my dad's shed of him and I will have a 6ft hutch/run which is 4ftx 6ft that I will donate.

The only thing that I ask is, if they could bond my two rabbits, while I get the shed ready for them?

Edit: It will probably will have to be a rescue in the Essex area, and I don't have the transport to deliver the hutch and the rabbits.

Last edited:
That sounds like a very good deal if a rescue has a good hutch. BTW I had a 6ft happy hutch and run and when taken to pieces they fitted in a large car so that might be an option

If anyone could get the hutch and your buns to me, I would be happy to bond them for you. The hutch would come in very useful for the group of 5 male baby giant x's now they have been seperated from the females here! It will also mean one less cage in my bedroom! :lol:

It's yours!! Not sure I know anyone that has a large enough car to transport it though. I will ask around, do you know anyone?

Back