• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip n Fizz

Becca24

Mama Doe
:wave:

I feel better!! :)

When I first brought Fizz home I doubted everything, was this right for Pip for Fizz for me. Can I look after Fizz as well as Sky-O?? (I have major self esteem issues by the way) :oops::oops:

I worried about them loads to the point where I got really worked up! Pip was so frustrated and I didnt feel like Fizz was my rabbit, if you know what I mean??

BUT today I have really enjoyed both of them!! Pip has settled down although its funny how having another bun around has made his behaviour change he is very bossy and demanding. Last night and this morning he has been chinning my shoes and then biting them (they were canvass and last night it really hurt) :roll: anyone got any ideas about what thats all about??

Fizz is very laid back and am really starting to get to know her properly now so I feel really relieved and more confident it my own abilities. She is happy to be picked up at the moment and it would be lovely if it stayed like that but who knows when hormones kick in! :roll: I have been picking her up a fair bit cos it would be nice if she always tolerated being handled cos Pip is a nightmare and is just impossible to hold, Fizz is hardy little bun and doesnt appear to get stressed by the handling otherwise I wouldnt do it!

Anyway I am well aware that I am rambling I just really wanted to tell you all. I wanted to post how I was feeling a few days ago but was a bit scared to so didnt! :?

Hopefully get some nice pics later today for you!!
:wave:

Oh brilliant news :love: I was very on edge when I bought Carlo home, I thought that he hated me :cry: But he soon put my doubts aside when he started hoomin grooms :love:

Back