• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Evie - REW Nethie Doe

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Evie is a 10 month old red eyed white nethie girl, she is speyed and vacs for mxyi and vhd
She would now like a home of her own

Eviea.jpg

When she arrived she had been used as a toy by two young boys and was understandably very frightened and defensive:cry:
She can still be a bit territorial but thanks to her foster mum, Donna, putting time in with her she has improved.
She has lived indoors while with Donna and as you can see makes herself comfy!:D

Evieb.jpg

if you can offer this little girl a home please e mail honeybunnysr@aol.com or ring 0116 2869887

I really like Evie, she's a bunny with character. She's not a cuddly bun but she's learning to be, and will now ask for a head rub.... this is amazing considering how traumatised she was when she arrived. She has never bitten me but she doesnt like having her food bowls taken from her cage, and can get in a bit of a mood when its time to clean her out, but I'm guessing that being territorial will lessen, now she's been spayed. She's very clean in her cage and when out of the cage she doesnt seem to be a big chewer so she may make a nice indoor bunny for someone. Given the chance she deserves, I'm sure she'll make a lovely pet. :D

This is perhaps one of the most gorgeous and perfect bunnies I have ever seen ever! Someone is going to be very lucky adopting this little poppet :love:

Back