• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie says " Thank you Auntie Sam"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Eddie had a lovely parcel this morning. Once we had got in to it :lol: we found lots of lovely baby food and treats :D:D That should keep him going for a little while :)

We have been extremely lucky this month with all the support we have been given, especially from Sam, Justine, Gerry and Susan. It has been one of our toughest months ever but it has been a lot easier to cope with because we have had such great support. Also with everyone who has helped with the funny bunny book, don't know what i would have done without that to focus on in recent weeks, so thank you :love::love:

Awww ... lucky Eddie. He's such a special bun :love: I love the picture of him at the back of Funny Bunnies book :lol:

I've just seen it :love: Just got in from my last day of work which was fairly rubbish, so this has really cheered me up.
I'm glad Eddie likes his presents....I know he doesn't like the strawberry food but I'm sure he won't mind sharing :lol:
I can't beleive you got it so quickly! I only sent it yesterday lunchtime. sorry it was a bit of a stickytape nightmare....I got worried it would brust cause I squashed everything in :oops:
I just wish there was more I could do to help....wish I lived closer

Back