• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Bunny Mummy

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
I was waving my daughter off out the back today - she's going away for a few days with my mum and my mum lives at the back of me. Lucky stays overnight in the outhouse attached the side/back of the house. Part of the garden outside the outhouse is fenced off for him to free range when we are out there but he hates going outside. Honestly - it takes soooo much encouragement (and bribery) to get him out there but his fave spot is near the TV in the living room or on top of his hutch in the outhouse.

Anyway, i waved Kirsty off, came back inside, did the dishes and heard a banging on the outside back door. It was only Lucky! He must have slipped through my feet and gone for a walk!! :shock:

I'm so shocked i didnt notice his absence from the outhouse on my way back to the kitchen!! :shock: I cant believe i locked the poor little thing out!!

I'm glad he told me though. He really must have panicked when he realised he was on his own! He scarpered into his bed! :lol:

It's a good job he came back immediately - i was off out to work and my eldest was in bed so no-one was around!

He does this to the kitchen door when he wants to come inside in the evening or wants letting in in the morning. :lol:

My friend thinks he's more like a dog than a bunny. :lol:

Back