• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The "Banana Bum Wiggle" all the time?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone elses bunnies constantly wiggle their bum no matter what food they're eating. My other two don't do it unless it's extra special noms but I can give Archie pellets, spring greens, herbs, celerary, cabbage, carrots, apple, banana, grass, dandellions and even hay and his bum just wiggles away.

Anyone elses bunnies do this or is Archie just a greedy guts who gets a tad overzealous when it comes to feeding time? :lol:

Bobby gets really excited to the point she humps Carlos head if I am not quick enough dishing it out!:shock:

She wiggles for anything and everything, even when its just fresh hay :lol: Very funny

Never seen Spenser's bum wiggle, but he's not an adventurous eater. I must try him with banana again.:wave:

My foody bunnies do it when they eat anything (we get 'pellet hips', 'grass hips', 'basil hips', etc), but my more reserved one get only 'banana hips'.

Lucky doesnt like banana. But he loooooves spinach and does it for that. And cabbage. And brocolli. Mostly for dark green veggies. :lol:

My bunnies don't do this, and they're both foodies :(

I think in some bunnies it's harder to tell. With Smudge it's really obvious cos his bum is white and black whereas the others' bums are all one colour and isn't so noticeable.

Haven't noticed mine do it but Dexter did a little dance around some bushes yesterday after I gave him a slice of apple and then settled to eat it, it was so cute :love:

Yep, Peaches does it whatever she's eating - she's a bit of a pig :lol:

She's also grunts/snuffles/snorts like a pig does when she's sniffing around the floor for pellets, readigrass or any other food :lol:

They do it to food they reaaaaallly love. Bananas is one of them, and so is shredded wheat/wheatabix! Hermione used to do it to grapes!

Dizzi does it for almost anything ..... she gets sooo excited, bless her.

Rascal doesn't do it but then he's mister laid back! lol ... but then I haven't tried him on 'nana yet!

I'd love to see this. My bun isn't food orientated.:(
I suppose a video of lots of buns wiggling, set to Chubby Chequer's "Let's twist again" would be lost on most folk.

Back