• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger (younger sister to Sky-O's foster babies!) U/D more pics p29

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here is Ginger. She came in with her sister, and their older siblings from a slightly older litter. She will be looking for a home soon, but can be reserved until this time! She is very clumsy! She is small for her age, and a little scraggely, but she is such a sweetie, and loves to know what you are doing!

babygiants029.jpg

babygiants025.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Graham, she's a lion lop, without the lion not showing up. She is, I think now 9 weeks old (I think she is 4 weeks younger than mine Kris? Or is it 5?).

There is around 4 weeks difference, so yes, she is 9 weeks roughly :)

She is a lovely girl, who is not much bigger than 2 palms!

Her littermate Scruffy is doing great! Maria her fosterer decided to keep her! As she is adopting to of Giganta's babies that she was fostering, Scruffy will be bonded with them (They have all been living together since Scruffy and Ginger turnt 4 weeks anyway!)
Scruffy had her mxyi vaccination on Saturday, so a big step forward.

Funny you should say that Graham, I was speaking to o/h about a weekend to visit my nan, who lives in Bridgwater, Somerset!

Starlight: no way! heh, small world eh? Bridgwater is ~ 15 mins from me.

Im actually closer to you than home right now, im in Walderslade, Medway, Kent - work trip so staying with my parents!

It is a small world!

Feel free to pop round and meet her. If she turns out anything like her older siblings, she will be a joy to have.

its a good 1hr 30 min journey from work and i go home tomorrow night.. unfortunately.

Can't really take her on at the mo, not even started my new pen project for biccy yet, although i did order the pen today as ive been paid :) house visit just wouldnt get passed right now! 6x2.5x2 for 2x buns is a no no and i have nowhere to bond 2 buns right now! 2nd bathroom will be used when its the right time.

Just keep telling myself...have to be patient have to be patient:lol:

But they are all so cute!

She won't be ready to be rehomed for at least 7 weeks (vet won't spay until at least 16 weeks), so time may be on your side ;)

i'll subscribe and follow this thread then :)

200 miles is a long way for a bun to travel though, wouldn't it really stress a youngster out to travel that far for that long in a carrier?

Im trying to learn whats best and how to do things etc!

I don't know what Ginger is like but her siblings are not phased in the slightest by like anything, so if anyone would cope with travelling that far, these bunnies would.

That's awesome about Scruffy Kris, really, really awesome :D

Thanks Sky-O :)

I'm going to really keep an eye on this thread as i have to come back once a month so i may be able to turn it into a double edged trip :)

I can't make any promises, but i will keep an eye out whilst im doing my pen project. New 8 panel pen will arrive next week, so i'll be making up the wooden base to put the carpet/lino in hopefully next weekend. Then i can open the door on one of the panels and let him free range into the hallway, should be enough space then for 2x buns :D

Back