• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have your bunnies done today that made you smile?

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
As per the title!

My four make me smile for different things:

Clover & Dan because they are in such a rush to get their pellets that they sound like a herd of elephants when they dash up the ramp!

Clo because his bottom is moulting and he has a white frilly skirt, but looks very offended by it :lol:

Butter because he let me give him a nose rub, and was very cheeky in general, and also he took a pellet when I offered him the tub (the other three shove their heads in to grab them, but he's usually too shy)

Blackie always makes me smile because he is so diddy and so cheeky! :love:

Starbuck being fast asleep with his eyes screwed up all tight - normally they are half open even when he is asleep - and being in the cutest of cute positions.

Also Fay for letting me pick her up for a cuddle and then nudging my feet afterwards!! :love:

Pickle and Pootle have been plotting an escape from a temporary run in the garden today.. they failed miserably :lol:

Twinkle manhandling my daughter when she was sitting in the run with some natural apple treats :lol:

Sparkle for being so stealth-like and impossible to pull the loose moult fur from his bum.. He is an expert dodger :lol:

Aww precious little guys!

Benson makes me smile every time he's out because he follows me everywhere. Lola made me smile today when she was playing in her haystack - I love watching her dive right in, disappear and then make herself a hole. I also love the way she makes a nest at one end with a tunnel out the other side! Piggies made me smile today when I called "Piggy Hazel!" and they came running out to see if there was food.

Rowan for jumping a fairly difficult course perfectly after a few weeks without jumping.

Shaun for battleing on with his problems and flopping out on my knee.

Ebony for preforming his tricks well and binkying while doign them:lol:

Aww precious little guys!

Benson makes me smile every time he's out because he follows me everywhere. Lola made me smile today when she was playing in her haystack - I love watching her dive right in, disappear and then make herself a hole. I also love the way she makes a nest at one end with a tunnel out the other side! Piggies made me smile today when I called "Piggy Hazel!" and they came running out to see if there was food.

:lol::lol::lol: My boys love re-arranging their hay - Dan has become particularly good at making a big pile to sit on :lol: I love watching them push it with their feet :D

I wished I'd had my camera handy earlier - I finally saw one bunny use an icepod!!!

Clo had his back legs stretched out in the sun, and his front legs stretched forward so that his feet were on the icepod - so cute!!!! By the time I'd got my camera he'd moved :roll:

Starbuck being fast asleep with his eyes screwed up all tight - normally they are half open even when he is asleep - and being in the cutest of cute positions.

Also Fay for letting me pick her up for a cuddle and then nudging my feet afterwards!! :love:

They always do the cutest positions when you haven't got the camera handy....

My wee darlin babies let me kiss them this morning and that made me smile too. Then I peeled the fluff of my lips!!! Moulting terribly!!:roll:

Where do people get these buns from that sit still??! I can't go near mine with a brush!! Except when they're engrossed in their pellets! :roll:

Clo sits still happily for a groom, Butter tolerates it, Dan doesn't mind being groomed but doesn't see why you can't groom him whilst he explores, and Blackie is a hyperactive little monkey who is only still while he's sleeping....

They always do the cutest positions when you haven't got the camera handy....

Yeah except I was lucky and managed to get close enough to film him....shame the light was rubbish....but I still got him...and part way through a did a really cute little ear flicky thing!! :love:

They reminded me that if I forget to take the poo pot down to the day time area for them, they will drag their bed over to where the poo pot should be and poo and wee all over that instead. :lol:

Sooty made me smile before by eating some hay,:roll: may sound sillly but it was a small victory for me :lol:
He's currenty jumping up at the sofa begging for strokes that makes me smile too :D

Rascal licking my cheeks and nose before going to sleep on my boobs (I'm officially a pillow >:/) and Batbunny playing tricks on my bf (He loves to play hide and seek)

Spenser has had a grumpy day, but even grumps can make you smile. He refused all his veg because I replaced parsley with basil, but got stuck right in when I removed the offending basil leaves from his dish. :roll::lol::roll::wave:

Back