• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its great watching the rabbits behave naturally

mollyjoker

Mama Doe
Am enjoying the summer and the lovely light mornings and nights.This has meant loads of free range time for Molly and Joker.
Have been fascinated watching Molly digging holes and then with her front paws pushing the earth away.Also watching them clear a path along the flower bed ,chopping and moving anything in their way and i cant help putting a stick in their way and seeing them getting annoyed or putting my hand in the way and getting a bunny nose trying to move it .
And all the racing and binkying chasing each other around the garden before flopping in the mud.
Also the stamping of feet when they smell the dog next door and the periscoping as they sniff the air.And then when it gets dark grazing on the lawn.
Oh Happy days.:wave::love:

My neighbours must think I am mad when they catch me in the garden at 7am fully ready for the day and bunnies out on the grass eating their brekkie :lol:

My Spenser is not a morning rabbit (although I haven't trried him as early as 6am), but his evening binkies are usually a joy to watch. :D Tonight he was a bit grumpy :( because I gave him basil instead of parsley as a garnish, so no binky show today. :(

Back