• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Worked Out How To Post Pics So Here Are My Lot

barbara forster

Warren Scout
fudge.jpg
FUDGE
matilda.jpg
MATILDA
gerbils.jpg
GERBILS
sooty.jpg
SOOTY
hoppy.jpg
HOPPY (BRIDGE BUNNY)
flippy.jpg
FLIPPY
floppy.jpg
FLOPPY
megan.jpg
MEGAN
pixie.jpg
PIXIE
honey.jpg
HONEY (BRIDGE BUNNY)
ducks.jpg
DUCKS
peter.jpg
PETER

love the bunnys! Also the ducks are great and hamster. The white bunny is my favourite :) Your kitty is lovely too- black cats are my fave! x

yeah they are all fab, Cinnamen and Nutmeg, If you want ducks I can get you some. They would be rescued ducks too, they will be pts because they are crossbreads. All mine are rescued. Last year we managed to find homes before the people destroyed them :D

Unfortunately Honey died in May, She had been ill on and off for a while. Once she was almost pts . She was on a drip and the vet put the needle into the drip. honey didnt die and it was because the needle had gone right throught. He then tried again by putting the needle in her ear. just as he was about to do it she waved her paw :cry: and i stopped him. She got up and tucked into a bag of veg. I had her for another three months after that. She really was a very special bunny who i rescued from a breeder. she had a bad back leg and would have prob been pts 3 yrs ago.

Matilda is my newest bun. She is around 10 months old. She came because sooty was on his own and i wanted a friend for him. They get on fab :)

Flippy and floppy are my oldest pair - getting on for 8 yrs old. I have had them 7yrs in october. Fluippy has had a real bad time this year, having a bladder op in Feb and now what we think is the floppy rabbit syndrome.

Peter lives with megan. Peter has to have his back teeth done around every six weeks :( He is around 6 yrs old and i am beside myself everytime he has to have them done.

Pixie came with dixie. they were meant to be shed cats but dixie was very feral and ran away. as you can see pixie now sleeps on the bed .

The hamster is rescued from a local garden centre. someone dumped her there :censored::censored:

yeah they are all fab, Cinnamen and Nutmeg, If you want ducks I can get you some. They would be rescued ducks too, they will be pts because they are crossbreads. All mine are rescued. Last year we managed to find homes before the people destroyed them :D

Unfortunately Honey died in May, She had been ill on and off for a while. Once she was almost pts . She was on a drip and the vet put the needle into the drip. honey didnt die and it was because the needle had gone right throught. He then tried again by putting the needle in her ear. just as he was about to do it she waved her paw :cry: and i stopped him. She got up and tucked into a bag of veg. I had her for another three months after that. She really was a very special bunny who i rescued from a breeder. she had a bad back leg and would have prob been pts 3 yrs ago.

Matilda is my newest bun. She is around 10 months old. She came because sooty was on his own and i wanted a friend for him. They get on fab :)

Flippy and floppy are my oldest pair - getting on for 8 yrs old. I have had them 7yrs in october. Fluippy has had a real bad time this year, having a bladder op in Feb and now what we think is the floppy rabbit syndrome.

Peter lives with megan. Peter has to have his back teeth done around every six weeks :( He is around 6 yrs old and i am beside myself everytime he has to have them done.

Pixie came with dixie. they were meant to be shed cats but dixie was very feral and ran away. as you can see pixie now sleeps on the bed .

The hamster is rescued from a local garden centre. someone dumped her there :censored::censored:

awwww that made a tear come to my eye - honey :love::love::love:

I know why minilop likes her - she looks like a certain somebun :love::love:

All your animals are gorgeous - lucky you!!

Back