• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clicky for cuteness- RSPCA Ipswich New arrivals!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
These were dumped at the RSPCA over the weekend. I haven't be able to touch them or anything because they are in quarantine, but look how cute!

There are double mane lionheads, single mane lionheads and no mane. Blue ad blue butterflys. 7 in total.

Oh so friendly. Oh so delightful! They all come running when you go near them :D

070.jpg

069.jpg

068.jpg

Last edited:
I won't have anything proper to do with them unless there is a need, until they move out into the proper rabbit area. The staff are obviously doing all the necessaries and because of my own vulnerable bunnies, I can't risk touching buns with mites and such. (I'm just an RSPCA volunteer).

Sooo adorable! :love::love:

Im a sucker for baby bunnies!! :oops::oops: Thats why I have them in my bag, do you think they will notice they have gone??

:lol: :thumb: Sorry, were you trying to say that quietly?

Er yes I was!

Well Mary bit my leg through my jeans whilst I was sweeping! I dropped a bowl of Rabbit food in Tonic's pen and Draught got her head stuck in cube thing and went loopy round her pen! Do you think it was an ok first day??? :oops::oops:

Martlesham. That's cool, I didn't know you had adopted from us. That must have been way before my time.

Oh Pebbles came from Bury St Edmonds, i think it was like west suffolk branch? so a different one. It was like 3 years ago :) i saw her on the website and had her the next day :lol:

Oh Pebbles came from Bury St Edmonds, i think it was like west suffolk branch? so a different one. It was like 3 years ago :) i saw her on the website and had her the next day :lol:

Ah, we're Suffolk East. And definitely before my time either way. Lcuky Pebbles though :)

Er yes I was!

Well Mary bit my leg through my jeans whilst I was sweeping! I dropped a bowl of Rabbit food in Tonic's pen and Draught got her head stuck in cube thing and went loopy round her pen! Do you think it was an ok first day??? :oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds about your average day.

<bangs head against wall> You did this on purpose didn't you? Just when I go and enquire about Scarlett in Essex and these beauties come in closer to us AND you've got a blue!!!! What should I do?!!! :love::love:

<bangs head against wall> You did this on purpose didn't you? Just when I go and enquire about Scarlett in Essex and these beauties come in closer to us AND you've got a blue!!!! What should I do?!!! :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I've been waiting for you to see this all day.

They won't be ready for a long time yet so you can always see how things go with Scarlett and if it doesn't work out then you have many to fall back on. :wave:

Back