• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beanie- Newest foster bunny

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
This is Beanie my newest foster bunny. She is going to be bonded with Flare and then they will go to their new home together :D She's luscious!

001-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

016.jpg

021-1.jpg

034.jpg

044-3.jpg

One of Flarey Boy
051.jpg

And one of them together
030-1.jpg

Aaw, she's gorgeous! Beautiful colour.
She reminds me a little bit of Ruby, especially in the 5th picture. I know they look nothing alike but she's got a bit of a Ruby face :lol::oops:

Hope the bonding goes well!

Aww she's lovely, beautiful colouring/marking, and I so love the name Beanie. One of our very special boys was named Beanie - Still miss him loads 3years on :(

She's not called Rose :lol: However much you want her to be.

She's ok. I've separated them for now. I'm going to allow them supervised play until the home visit is sorted and then bond properly. She's settling in with her very cute face :D

She's not called Rose :lol: However much you want her to be.

She's ok. I've separated them for now. I'm going to allow them supervised play until the home visit is sorted and then bond properly. She's settling in with her very cute face :D

I shall call her Rose in my head!!

Sounds good! :thumb:

Back