• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 10 week old females - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:2
Sex: Female
Age(s): 10 weeks old.
Name(s): Jessie and Bo Peep
Neutered: No as they are too young. The owners need to agree to have him done when they are old enough.
Reason for rehoming: The woman bred them to sell him and couldn't.
Will the group be split: No, these sisters would like to stay together.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you.
Other: These two have been handled a lot and are friendly rabbits. Very friendly and curious.

Jessie is brown and Bo Peep is white and brown
HPIM6463.jpg

HPIM6465.jpg

HPIM6470.jpg

HPIM6478.jpg

HPIM6498.jpg

wow can't believe no one would want them, They are lovely. It just shows there is no money to be made in breeding. I wonder why on earth people would do it. My experience of rabbits is that they are the most expensive animal i own. I think a dog would be cheaper. I know my cats certainly are :)

wow can't believe no one would want them, They are lovely. It just shows there is no money to be made in breeding. I wonder why on earth people would do it. My experience of rabbits is that they are the most expensive animal i own. I think a dog would be cheaper. I know my cats certainly are :)

Well we are hoping the woman learnt her lesson. Sadly there was another littler before them!

These are gorgeous too - its easy to see how you all end up with bunny city in your gardens!!!!!!!! ;)

These are gorgeous too - its easy to see how you all end up with bunny city in your gardens!!!!!!!! ;)

These girls are in the run today and loving it! They are charging around after each other and hopping in and out of boxes, me thinks they will sleep well later :lol:

Right, if we get enough people wanting animals from us we will do a transport run to Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you are interested!

We are still doing the run to Southampton/Portsmouth so there is still time if anyone that way is interested. Please get in touch with me again so I can take contact details (even if you have already spoken to me) so I can make a list of what animals are going where.

We can also get animals to Notts/Derbys/Manchester/Newport as well as Southampton, Portsmouth and Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you can offer any of our animals another chance in life.

Back