• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Buzz - 10 weeks old - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Male
Age(s): 10 weeks old.
Name(s): Buzz
Neutered: No as he is too young. The owners need to agree to have him done when he is old enough.
Reason for rehoming: The woman bred him to sell him and noone wanted to buy him.
Will the group be split: Buzz needs to be paired up with a female when he is neutered.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you.
Other: Buzz has been handled a lot and is a friendly rabbit. Very friendly and curious.

HPIM6457.jpg

I love his ears! They are curly! Hehe!

HPIM6460.jpg

He is cute isnt he :)

Right, if we get enough people wanting animals from us we will do a transport run to Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you are interested!

We are still doing the run to Southampton/Portsmouth so there is still time if anyone that way is interested. Please get in touch with me again so I can take contact details (even if you have already spoken to me) so I can make a list of what animals are going where.

We can also get animals to Notts/Derbys/Manchester/Newport as well as Southampton, Portsmouth and Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you can offer any of our animals another chance in life.

His sisters have a home now, so can we get Buzz a home as fast too?

We feel as though Buzz is older than what we were told by his previous owner and he was neutered today. This means he will be able to be introduced to a female in 2 weeks time.

The transport is going this Sat so the 7th! There is still time if you are interested in any of our animals, however I recommend calling us incase we don't get your email.

020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.

if he was a she and i lived closer... :roll:

He's so cute - absolutely beautiful - the expression on his face is just adorable :love:

Gorgeous isn't he? He waits at the front of his hutch for head rubs. Even my dad likes him and thats saying something as he is not an animal person at all!

We are also going to Thurrock, Essex this Sunday (8th) so can take animals there too. Please get in contact!

Sadly the bonding was unsuccessful so Buzz is still looking.

We have transport going to Southampton this Sunday (15th) and we are also going to Weymouth on the 3rd Sept if anyone in that area would like to adopt

Back