• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent can anyone take in 1 or 2 rabbits?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I can't give much detail in case it gets me in trouble, but they are male and female (unneutered but kept apart). They can come with their hutches if need be but i'm unaware of hutch conditions :? If anyone can help please pm me asap.

Last edited:
I'm too far away I think and will only have space in a few weeks. But I hope you get something sorted.

I can't give much detail in case it gets me in trouble, but they are male and female (unneutered but kept apart). They can come with their hutches if need be but i'm unaware of hutch conditions :? If anyone can help please pm me asap.
how many days do you need thm kept fr or is it indefinate? have you trieed arc in twickenham?

how many days do you need thm kept fr or is it indefinate? have you trieed arc in twickenham?

Well they need homes.. Everytime i've contacted the rescues in the past they've been full and unable to help. They are in Surrey, not with me but i can bring them here and try and transport them to places in or close to Surrey.

Back