• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting, Waiting!

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Have a Hay Experts order arriving. Its tracked to be delivered 9.38 to 10.38.. and where am I?

Sitting at the front window... waiting, waiting... :lol:

Oooh its just arrived!! :D

It's so exciting getting stuff for the bunnies isn't it? I remember the days when I used to sit waiting for the Topshop man to bring me a beautiful new bag or shoes ... now it's hay and Fenugreek crunchies :lol:

It's so exciting getting stuff for the bunnies isn't it? I remember the days when I used to sit waiting for the Topshop man to bring me a beautiful new bag or shoes ... now it's hay and Fenugreek crunchies :lol:

Totally agree. I had the Hay Experts sample pack arrive last week. An expensive way of giving bun variety but not compared to the cost of a pair of shoes. My family new I was serious about wanting a bunny when I stopped buying shoes to finance a top-of-the-range hutch. :lol:::D

oooh.What did you get?????

I got a couple of bags of:

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay...kg.382.html?osCsid=gm3rr4iknliadbls3trs19q037

I swear this hay is what got Twinkle eating properly again - she doesnt seem to care much for the baled hay anymore :roll:

And a couple of chew tubes.. but I didnt read it properly and they are quite small... probably for GPs...

Not sure whether to put them in the runs so they chew them, but worry they might go in the tube and get stuck :shock:

Just cut them down the middle (lengthways). This is what i used to do with toilet roll tubes for the hamster. Cant get stuck but can still enjoy playing with them.:)

Last edited:
Back