• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch!!

Bunnyx

Warren Scout
hello :) i realllly neeed help in finding two new, not too expensive, decent rabbit hutches near gloucester as they have chewed right though the wood of their crappy pets ast home ones which were very expensivee! one of the doors is even coming off and all the locks have brokee! I really neeed to get some new ones quickly as these are on thier last legs!! any helpp thankyouu :) xx

Getting a good sized decent hutch can run in £300+.

A lot of people on here go with the shed option and attach a run. It's an easier and cheaper way to get a 6x2 (plus!) space and then many attach a run and get a catflap to allow buns to get in and out of the run.

try the rabbit hutch shop, they sell through ebay too and we got their 6x4 run with an upstairs hutch alot cheaper by seeing one up for auction on ebay then ringing them and making an offer over phone instead of bidding, think we paid £129 it was delivered within a few days too.

There were a few little niggles with it like the rung things on the ramp weren't overly sturdy so we put another screw through etc and we added some latches on to run to fit padlocks and then put those door security chain things on each end of the hutch to hold the run lid up and stuff, prob spent about a tenner in the hardware shop customising it. Oh and I got this personalised rabbit shaped wooden plaque off ebay saying jojoe & Jess's house on it which is stuck to the bedroom door lol, but overall very pleased with it :)

Back