• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizz! A few pics before the rain came

Becca24

Mama Doe
01af09fd.jpg

8c8cf9fe.jpg

cdbc7fae.jpg

67239c3a.jpg

Pip has been (I think) trying to nip Fizz through the wire! They go nose to nose and then he is biting on the wire! She has no reaction whatsoever to this and doesn't even move so I clap to make him stop!

I am so frightened he will hurt her! :( :?

i feel anxious, not to mention the fact that I have a banging headache, my neck and glands are swollen, my mouth is sore from this bloomin ulcer and I just feel lousy! I dont want the buns to pick up on my feelings so have left them alone!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

There's my... ahem.... your girl. See, now THAT makes me miss her, but shes in the right place :)

Don't worry about him hurting her. Just leave them to it. He will invariably do that but he can't hurt her. He may not be trying to hurt her just get to her. She isn't bothered, and that's the important thing. If you are worried then put something there so he can't see her.

I hope you feel better soon. Bad hayfever day I reckon- or has been for me at least. I think I remember you saying you get that?

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

There's my... ahem.... your girl. See, now THAT makes me miss her, but shes in the right place :)

Don't worry about him hurting her. Just leave them to it. He will invariably do that but he can't hurt her. He may not be trying to hurt her just get to her. She isn't bothered, and that's the important thing. If you are worried then put something there so he can't see her.

I hope you feel better soon. Bad hayfever day I reckon- or has been for me at least. I think I remember you saying you get that?

Our girl!! :D

She does seem happy in herself though which is the main thing! She makes me laugh though cos its like she is teasing him she right up to the mesh so her ear is practically poking through and then he comes up with his big nashers and she doesnt even flinch! :lol: She is a cutie!

I have let myself get a bit run down and things got on top of me what with the various things going on so I think that maybe why the ulcers are here just hoping my glands being up is not the start of somthing! :?

She is sooo gorgeous!! :love: :love: They will make such an adorable bunny couple :love:

I wouldn't worry too much about the nipping/trying to get to her - Ogs was exactly the same with Delly but now is besotted with her :roll::D

Thanks for the reassurance guys! :)

Its only been just over 24 hours so am hoping he will settle down over time! I know for a fact he has been put out by being shut into the smaller part of the run, I just wish he realised that its for the best (for him) in the long run!

Fizz is so lovely and gentle, she is just gorgeous!

Love that wee white tail!! It will be worth it all when you see them snuggling up and grooming each other. Sometimes I feel like I'm intruding when I watch my two - they are so besotted with each other!

Back