• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brownie

Saralicious

Young Bun
My name is Brownie, and I am a 2 months old Holland Lop Rabbit. I live in Dubai, and it's extremely hot in Summer, which makes me wonder why my breed is exported to such environment in the first place! I have recently been taken to home. I am still unfamiliar with the place, and I am still nervous.

This is me!

I was exploring the garden the other day. I spent most of my time sniffing around and getting to know the place better.

But it was extremely hot & I was tired. I found it comforting laying down under the car.

My owner thinks I hate her because I don't like her petting me or carrying me around, but that could change.

Last edited:
Ah she is one of the most gorgeous bunnies I have ever seen. She is sooo beautiful :love::love: Don't tell my bun though she might get jealous. :lol:

Awww you are beautiful:love::love::love::love::love::love:
You will grow to love your owner when you start to learn that she is the one that loves you and keeps your house clean and loves you more and most importantly is the source of food:D

Thank you everyone, you're all so lovely. :love:
I'll be going to the vet tomorrow for a check up (drama queen my owner is) & they'll finally know what I want. MORE CARROTS.

Last edited:
I took brownie to the vet today and as expected, the discharge was not normal-white cheesy like-& I was given some antibiotics and eye cream. Hopefully it'll get better soon. :)

She is adorable!

Just thinking, maybe you could get her an ice pod. It's like a frisbee sized thing that you put in the freezer then lay it beside them, that way they can keep cool for a while :)

They keep quite cool, but dunno how long for in the dubai heat!

She is adorable!

Just thinking, maybe you could get her an ice pod. It's like a frisbee sized thing that you put in the freezer then lay it beside them, that way they can keep cool for a while :)

They keep quite cool, but dunno how long for in the dubai heat!

Her hutch is already kept indoors in an air conditioned room, & she didn't interact much with the frozen bottle-maybe she isn't as hot as I think she is?

Back