• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you delete your thread?

We don't always remove threads just because someone requests it. Although you start a thread, other people contribute to it and it becomes a group conversation. It is not fair on the other people if the OP can just delete it on a whim.

If you change your mind about posting something, you can always edit your post and remove it, but there usually has to be a fairly good reason for us to remove the entire thread. :)

Sorry to but in on this thread... but I have posted a thread and I think it's in the wrong place :oops:

Is there a way you can place your thread in the correct spot :)

I started writing a thread in rabbit chat... but then added a picture at the bottom so it should probably go in the photos part

Sorry to but in on this thread... but I have posted a thread and I think it's in the wrong place :oops:

Is there a way you can place your thread in the correct spot :)

I started writing a thread in rabbit chat... but then added a picture at the bottom so it should probably go in the photos part

If you post your thread in the wrong place your best bet is to report it (using the report button on the left hand side of your post), and ask for it to be moved. A mod will move it as soon as they see the report. :)

Back