• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
he's my world

012-7.jpg

015-7.jpg

024-5.jpg

023-5.jpg

022-6.jpg

020-6.jpg

019-8.jpg

032-2.jpg

stroking his tummy

031-2.jpg

disapproving of the hat

028-5.jpg

041-1.jpg

cleaning his foot

035-3.jpg

his favourite spot on my bed

034-4.jpg

he loves me picking him up, hugging him and giving him big kisses on his head :oops: :love: and when i say do you want a smooch he comes up to me :lol:

He's just so adorable. :wave: :love: Obviously likes your bed a lot, and it looks as if he quite enjoys a photo shoot (unless a hat is involved). I thinik he rather suits the hat actually... :):)

what a lovely lovely bun!

Wish biscuit would sit still for that long :lol::lol::lol:

Lucky you can pick him up too :)

I feel your pain!!

How'd mini lop get a snuggly bun!!?? I want a snuggly bun!!!

he's always been like that from day 1, everyone at christmas wanted to snuggle him, and he lapped it all up :love::)

he was soo loving when rosie was here, but now she has gone, he's even more loving, he doesn't leave me alone, im sat here now and he is actually sat on my shoulder with his head against my face :oops: :lol:

if i stop stroking him he turns his face into mine, to say no carry on :lol:

he loves me picking him up, hugging him and giving him big kisses on his head :oops: :love: and when i say do you want a smooch he comes up to me :lol:

You have the magic touch. He's just gorgeous. :love: I love the wee picture of him at the side of all your posts - looks like all four paws off the ground! :wave:

Back