• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sale

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbit, much too fluffy and causing Mommy to have to do too much vacuuming :evil:

Comes complete with littertray, bags of herbs and a beautiful moulting coat :D

o-nions117.jpg

He takes up too much of my time. I've broken up for the summer and I'm just not getting enough me time :roll:

Today, I've had to feed him, stroke him (on numerous occasions) vacuum the house, change his littertray, go outside with him, it's just endless :roll:

It's been so bad I've only managed to be online for about 4 hours today :shock:

I'm afraid I have enough moulting bunnies at the mo, even my boss has started to notice I come to work covered in fur! :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh bless my husband, he has just come in and said "its Louie!!! We must buy him!!" :lol::lol: Then he said, "is he a house bunny? He can live with me!" :lol:

(As if they will live happily ever after together!!)

Oh bless my husband, he has just come in and said "its Louie!!! We must buy him!!" :lol::lol: Then he said, "is he a house bunny? He can live with me!" :lol:

(As if they will live happily ever after together!!)

Awww a match made in Heaven :D:wave:

you can come to me :love: vaccuuming? huh - life's too short to worry about that kinda rubbish when we can shred paper and tear apart willow balls all day:D

Back