• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey got tangled in foot ball net!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Bailey nearly hung himself on the football net!!! It was so scary.
He jumped out of my friends arm and got stuck in the net.
We both leapt to the floor, my friend grabbed him, and and i un-tangled the net.

OMG, he has it in him to stress me out lately. :cry:
he is running around fine, they are free rangeing. He is eating. Im gonna keep my eye on him.
*goes and has a stiff drink*

EDIT - by stiff drink i mean.. strong squash. :p

Last edited:
Ahhh these bunnies do stress us dont they!

The worst case i had, well hetty had, was when my buns stayed with her and pebbles ran into the end of a zooplus run and got her HEAD stuck, and hetty had to get her out! :shock:

Ive also had peanut butter get his head stuck in a buster collar and was strangling himself.

And also Jellys rabbit hutch once blew away in a storm when i first got her :shock: it blew over and the door flew open so jelly was running around in a storm. she has always hated storms since and it might be a coincidence but she was very scared after!

Domino is the only one who hasnt caused me any grief yet. except for eating a sugary cola lace :shock:

Hope bailey is okay! x

:shock: he's keeping you on your toes at the minute! As long as he's running around and eating sounds like he's fine x

Back