• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet bristol?

Mazda

Warren Veteran
i was talking to my vet this morning and we were talking about where/when she qualified and she said that her lecturer is a spesialised rabbit vet!!

Now i dont live in bristol. but its not that far. So if anything was wrong and my vets didnt think they could handle it, mabye these guys would be good.

has anyone ver used them? They are called Langford vets.

http://www.langfordvets.co.uk/rabbit_team.htm

:wave: Yes those guys are absolutely excellent :D They obviously haven't updated the website as Sharon isn't there any more; Richard Saunders is in charge now and he is extremely good with bunnies and a lovely chap too :) I would go there without hesitation if you needed any bunny help :) They only used to do rabbit clinics on a Wednesday though so it might be worth finding out how often a rabbit savvy vet is there.

Ok thank you :D
Ill jot down the number. :) I mean my vets are good but. you know can never be too prepaired specialy after my stressfull day (ill post now)

Back