• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has new toys!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has had two new toys arrive in the post today. A wooden bell and roll, each with a bell inside. These are to replaced the plastic bell toy which broke last week when he threw it at his water dish! I hope the wooden ones are more resilient. :roll:

Spencer is a very lucky bunny :love:

Do you have 99p stores around your way? they normally have lovely wicker baskets in stock which make great bunny toys :D

Awww, lucky bunster! Post some piccies of him playing with them! :D

Will do ... when he does. Spenser has a habit of ignoring a new toy for a few days. So far all he has done is rather petulantly place the ball in his pellet dish. :roll::roll:

Spencer is a very lucky bunny :love:

Do you have 99p stores around your way? they normally have lovely wicker baskets in stock which make great bunny toys :D

We do, although I'm not out much at the moment with my pesky broken arm. Will tell my scouts to look out for them - thanks for the tip. :D

I would buy some for you and post them but I hate to think how much it would cost and how i would wrap them!! Hopefully someone can find some for you locally :wave:

That's a kind thought but don't worry, I'm sure I'll get some soon. The friends who introduced me to bunny love are coming to visit tonight, and I'll set them on the trail. Can't help thinking Spenser might have a go at eating them ... :roll::wave:

That's a kind thought but don't worry, I'm sure I'll get some soon. The friends who introduced me to bunny love are coming to visit tonight, and I'll set them on the trail. Can't help thinking Spenser might have a go at eating them ... :roll::wave:

Thats the point, Spenser can chew them to pieces because they only cost 99p :D:D I fill mine with hay too and hope they don;t use it as a toilet :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Back