• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friends rabbits...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
A friend has finally got me pics of the bunnies they got in march.

They are called Louis and Blossom!

So cute!

Some pics...

hutch2.png

waskly_wabbits.png

:love:

How did you manage to sneak a swear word in!! I've been trying for ages and all I get are ******'s :lol:

Very cute but you might get wrong :roll:

oh dear. Didnt even realise - its embedded into the image.

Sorry mods if you see this... i'll remove it if requested.

Sorry in advance - but cute buns:love:

My friend has a bunny just like Louis. I have only once had to change my trousers after visiting him. :wave:

haha I love that. When I used to tell people about my rabbits it would always be 'these are my rabbits, they like to pee on my pillows." :lol:

haha I love that. When I used to tell people about my rabbits it would always be 'these are my rabbits, they like to pee on my pillows." :lol:

I've had a discussion with my OH's mum (not my MIL at the moment) about giving too much space to the rabbit. Hey, it's MY house, you're a guest!
I wanted to tell her "If I decide the rabbit (I only had Maia at the time) can pee on the sofa, then she can!" but then I kept my mouth shut.
I wonder how she will react to the fact that now the rabbits are 2 and that every evening there's rabbit poo everywhere before I sweep the floor and go to bed.

By the way, these bunnies are truly pretty. :)

Back