• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Kitten looking for loving home

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Yesterday we managed to catch a little stray kitten outside our home. There is a scruffy stray adult cat that has been hanging around our road for months which we believe may be the mother but I havent seen her for a while. The little black kitten was very nervous and quite obviously had nowhere to go. She (I think its a girl) was covered head to toe in fleas and ticks :cry:. I managed to gain her trust enough to catch her last night but she is quite nervous at the moment. She only looks about 8 weeks old so is still very young. I can't keep her as my dogs are cat haters so last night I took her over to my parents house where she is safe and warm. I managed to squirt some frontline spot on on her neck which should hopefully help with the parasite problem and we will worm her aswell. My boss has agreed to look after her for the moment as she has cats herself and she is going to bath her to clean her up but we need to find her a permanent home. If anyone would like to offer her a loving home please get in touch.

Back