• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMmmm hay

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I usually get a bale of hay from work,id ran out so i nipped to the petshop this morning and brought some pilliow wad hay,Its so green and smells lovely,So does my house:lol:

I love it too! My hay experts order has literally just arrived, and i must admit i've poked a hole in one of the readigrass bags and had a sniff :oops: is that some men in white coats i see coming?! :lol:

What is the name of the hay you are buying from hay experts?

I've been getting the 'Meadow Hay' in the clear bag with the Green writing on it, but wonder if Biscuit would prefer something else?

Ta

Readigrasss Dried grass - it's really green and grassy looking and the buns wolf it down, including Joe who was never into his hay before. Worth trying a bag!

Definately, i've been trying to get Biscuit to eat more hay, as i've been cutting down on his pellets as he'd put on quite a bit of weight since his neuter, which i was told was normal by the vet!

Also, from what i've read on here, helps with teeth :)

I got the Meadow Hay in a clear bag from Hay Experts, along with a bag of timothy hay by Alfafa King. They will only nibble at the meadow hay if there's no timothy available but they will jump up and down going mad to be let back into the cage when I'm restocking the timothy hay! I think it's because it smells quite strong (not in a bad way!) and they seem to like things they can smell. I'm trying to cut down on it at the moment though, simply because I'm running out! I can't find anywhere to buy timothy hay that isn't off the internet and therefore charging loads in delivery.

Back