• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhh!!!! :@

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Someone on my facebook

"Soon I may have baby rabbits, great".

1. Breeding is bad enough
2. Letting them together if you don't WANT babies is even worse :evil:

BTW... She's had these rabbits a while, so she must have known what gender they are to have kept them apart before now :roll:
Not that she should have let them together unneutered, anyway

I see statuses like this a lot on my page. Mostly about puppies though. And I have a lot of friends at the moment that are looking for pedigree puppies and when I suggest looking in rescue they get all narky with me. :roll:

By far the most upsetting thing was "My rabbit's had a baby. URGH! HELP! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!" .... it was my sister as well. :shock::cry:

That's horrible :(

It's normally kittens I see on my page, coz clearly it's too much work to get a cat neutered :roll:

Needless to say, baby bunny (and her siblings that followed) didn't make it. :( I've changed my settings so my sisters statuses don't show up in my news feed now.

Oh, I have my nextdoor neighbours statuses too - she has loads of animals - a pony, a donkey, two sheep, two dogs, four cats, a bunch of ducks, a load of rabbits, lots of guinea pigs, avairy birds, a chinchilla... Her statuses are usually along the lines of 'Randy rabbit has had to be seperated as he's attacking the babies again' or 'would anyone like a guinea pig' or 'the cats having kittens again' orrrrr 'one of the guinea pigs has broken it's leg, not sure how' (she keeps them with the rabbits)... In her defence, I have had a word and she's got the male rabbits neutered and is rehoming the guinea pig boars so she just has females. She also paid out a lot to get the piggy with the duff leg treated. She's just utterly clueless and it does my head in! :roll::oops:

By far the most upsetting thing was "My rabbit's had a baby. URGH! HELP! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!" .... it was my sister as well. :shock::cry:

I had no idea :cry::cry::cry: Poor kittens.

Most of my friends don't have animals, thankfully. Not slagging off the friends, but I couldn't cope with reading things like that day after day, I'd open my mouth and have no friends left.

Back